Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

who killled Tupac?????

Favorite Answer

i know Sean John AKA puff daddy and Biggie Smalls had something to do with it, they got someone to kill him. After that , Tupacs crew killed Biggie.

Colonel Mustard ... in the conservatory ... with the candlestick. Oops, I mean the revolver. We do know how he died, even if we don't know who killed him ...

Truthfully, because he is a celebrity, there's a million conspiracy theories about who did it. Hopefully one day some new information will emerge and his killer will be brought to justice. Until then, we should just honor his memory but remembering what a talented artist he was.

I'd like to know why this is still a concern. I liked Tupac just as much as anyone else, but I think it is time to let his soul rest.

A group of crips after he had an altercation (sp?) with one in a casino a few hours before he got shot.

Tupac is dead??? He just put out another CD last week!!!

• some punk who thought they can just run around killing people and i bet the same person who killed tupac killed B.I.G. too!!

He's not really dead. That's how he keeps coming out with new songs every now and then.

He did it to himself by acting like an idiot

His self. I loved him, you can take the kid out of the ghetto, but..

• ?

tthe butler