Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Hi ^_^ I'm 14, 5'3' and 85 lbs I wear size( 36 b) in bras I would like to know if that is normal for my weight

My boobs started to grow when i was 9

Favorite Answer

It's a little large for your age and weight, but the boys will love it.

hey! im 14, and i have 36 D and i guess ur size is alright for ur body. but being 85 pounds isnt. im not trying to lecture u, i know that sucks when ppl try to lecture u. but i think it might be best for u to gain some weight. good luck, and ttyl

OMG!!!!!! your only 85 pounds at age 14!!! you are way TO skinny!!!..u need to eat eat eat!! or something..and who cares bout ur boobs..im young and im in size c in bras so dont worry bout that..but u need to gain weight

i imagine it is the third question you requested in this topic, each with a series of actual features. I dunno a lot about how youthful ladies ought to strengthen. yet from all my friends, and from my ex gf from college, you ought to not hassle about the way you check out all inspite of each thing your actually 14, you'll likely bloom to grow to be a large lady quickly adequate. If everybody tells you in the different case they are being kinda stupid. only stay healthful, and responsibly and revel in life, enable destiny or God, or inspite of you've self belief in safeguard some thing. p.s. in case you sense its a intense concern- examine consisting of your father and mom, or older sister once you've questions, and in case you nonetheless sense like u want some questions responded ask them to take you to a wellbeing care specialist for a communication. there is not any shame in speaking about such issues as this consisting of your father and mom, wellbeing care specialist or a determine (and that i understand from journey only how embarassing asking questions about your self at that age may be- even though it commonly works out properly in the right).

Darling, no one over 5 feet should weigh under 100 pounds. Eat a sammich!

wow wats not normal is the weight i think, just like everyone else, you need to gain some weight! dont be afraid to eat it wont hurt you! your so tiny and i dont think that could be good for you to be that small

Well if your breasts are a 36 b, they are a little large for your your frame. But isnt that what young girls want.

14yrs old...5'3'' and a 36 b is all normal but your wieght hun 85lbs...your tiny! your skinny butt needs to gain wieght :)

perfectly normal........it is suggested that we, as humans, are hitting puberty earlier than we used to because of all the hormones that is in the food we eat.