What is the best way to download music on-line without pop up's or getting viruses?

I've tried morpheus and now most of the songs are blocked. Limewire doesn't have the songs I want and when they do it takes like 4 days to download it.

• piquet
    Favorite Answer

the only way to download safely with no risk of popups, viruses, trojans, or other malware is to download music legally.

they do say nothing in life is free and a messed up computer is the risk people take by getting files from illegal/unregulated sources.

Frostwire is a FREE and powerful Limewire Pro, hosted off shore because Limewire was forced by the RIAA lawyers to include blockers, and, we suspect, back doors...

It is included in the LiveCDrom http://pclinuxos.com/

i think you should down load limewire, it hasn't gave me any problems and i have had it for about three years. All you have to do it go to www.limewire.com and download the version that doesnt cost you and then you get started downloading all different kinds of songs......

Holla : )

Source(s): www.limewire.com

without pop up's or getting viruses .buy it more safe that way