Where are you from and where would you move if you could???

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

I am from COLD... I would move to WARM !!!

Los Angeles

Sydney Australia.

I live in the middle of WA right now, my home was in Seattle recently. I actually enjoyed living in Uganda for the couple of weeks I was there. There are the obvious disadvantages of living in Africa, but there is such a peace living away from the hustle bustle, go go go of America. There isn't a schedule there, you just kind of go about your day and it's relaxed. I probably couldn't realistically handle living there foreve, but I've been missing it lately.

Reality, I liked Dallas a lot, good weather, good sports teams, my favorite ballpark...

I am from Scotland,but live in England.I do not have any family apart from my children.My man and I want to move to the South of England to be near his family,but we can't disrupt my childrens education.So we are stuck for a couple of years.

• dee

New York, and already living here in Kentucky the last 5 years

I'm from the northern suburbs of detroit (oakland county baby!)

I would move to Chicago, New York, or LA.

I live in Indiana now would like to move to Arizona

I'm from Toronto.... I live In Hamilton ( a really stinky shitty town close to there, and if I could I would move to Edmonton.

Originally from Texas, living in Cali......would move to Australia, that place is awesome.

I am from Georgia. If I had my choice, I would move to Ireland. If I couldn't go there, then Definitely Colorado.

I'm from Indiana probably would be Florida or Arizona get away from the cold weather hate cold weather