hema k asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Suggest me some diet tips?

health tips

Favorite Answer

diet tips:

leave all the things u r eating

turn your taste towards different food

that u dont eat now

it wont be possible to leave all the foods that u eat rite now

but this commitment will surely lessen that

& u will start eating new food

that will on a whole make a complete diet 4 u

its fun too!!!

Source(s): reasearch on myself

Have you tried a cleanse? I've been trying exercise only for 4 months and I only dropped 7 lbs. But with cleaning and exercising I lost 16 lbs and 20 inches in a month. I tried Isagenix 9 day cleanse. I'm going to do it again next month. My doctor recommended it to me for my weight loss. With a good cleanse you can lose up to 10 lbs in 9 days. And it's not just water weight. Just cleanse, eat healthy and exercise at least 1 hour 3 times a week. In 17 weeks I've lost 35 lbs. Good luck.

Source(s): www.thedetoxlife.com www.weightlosshalloffame.net

St. Ives is a high-quality lotion product, and has a distinctive bottle for dry dermis stipulations, use that on your dermis. Also if you happen to use child oil and practice it once you bathe, that is helping your frame end up tender and keep tender. Find a lip gloss that moisturizes your lips and buy a well conditioner, do not use shampoo.