what are files ending in .atf ?they are the files used on the archos 404 multimedia players.?

as I said they are the file ending when I record a movie off of the tv or dvd and when I connect to my notebook to transfer all that transfers to windows media player is the sound and not even that if it is recorded from a dvd.what can i do to get the movie to paly on my notebook. It plays on the archos 404.

Favorite Answer

.atf extension is for Photoshop Transfer Function files. It is an Adobe program. As for the rest, usually if you don't have the correct codecs on the computer to play the files that you are transferring then they wont work. Do you connect to the Internet with your laptop? If you do, you can always update the codecs online for media player.

Source(s): Life and 29 years fixing computers

AVS Video Converter is vast. that's what i exploit and it somewhat is appropriate. you have got a watermark in front of the video as quickly as you exchange it even with the undeniable fact that so which you will could desire to discover somebody with registration information.