What's the wiredest deam you ever had?

I once had a dream that my oldest brother (my mom had seven kids), brough us (my entire immediate family) back to a house that we were raised in and then, murdered us all one by one. It was the most frightning dream ever, when I awoke i felt like I couldn't breath, I was sweating and crying. Pretty scary.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

i had a dream that my it was a hurricane outside. i have four sisters and we were all on the second story of my house. all windows were busted out and the house was filling up with water. i knew that if we didnt leave soon we would all drown, and we still had time to get away . i gathered all my sisters and tried to get my dad to get in the car to try to drive as far as we could go but he jumped out the large window in the end of the hall and landed face down. he didnt move and the water drowned him, so i was left with the burden of four sisters to takie care of, but no idea how to do .

this is where the dream ended but it was definetly spooky.

• 1 decade ago

I had a dream that a bunch of goth kids came to my house and wanted to hide their dead bodies in my house i asked them whose bodies they were and this one girl responded 2 were her parents that they pissed her off so they cut out their hearts and chopped them up weird!!!

• 1 decade ago

omg u think that's bad? well i had a dream that i was a guy and iwas spozed to get married to this really obese lady and my aunt was piling gold on me! and the worst part is that me n my "wife" had sex. it was so nasty. eeeeewwwww.

• 1 decade ago

The weidest would b one I can't remember

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I had a dream that... my mom had a knife and was chasing me with it ,and my step dad... chasing me also.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.