Nsis media extention removel?

is it possiable to remove nsis media extention without using safe mode and for free?

nsis media extention is not something i installed my self (well not knowingly) it is addware that affects fire fox and internet explorer

Favorite Answer

NSIS pop-ups: I searched Google and found many attempts to remove this Adware. Spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, manually deleting the folder that resides in C:/program files/common..... None of this worked the pop-ups kept returning. It wasn't until I downloaded TrojanHunter 4.6 (from a trusted source (copy/Paste>google)) that i have found myself rid of this problem (2 weeks so far) rid of this problem. Trojan hunter found and removed 2 entries stored in my memory module that seem to be re-installing NSIS onto my computer. After it installs it is a 30-day trial so make sure you 1. scan and remove 2. Use the computer as you normally would. And before the 30 days run out 3. Scan again (remove if needed).

So far I haven't had to remove a second time.

Source(s): You can get TrojanHunter 4.6 from http://www.misec.net/ be sure to research before you download anything to your pc.

in a folder go to tools>folder options> file types, that will display every extension on your pc...