If God gave the strength of Brett Favre PLUS John Elway's arm to a QB, could that QB kill someone with a pass?

You know, like if that superhuman QB hit a receiver directly in the chest or head with a bullet pass.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Tyese
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Maybe you should take this to the Mythbusters.

• 1 decade ago

Well Brett Favre already breaks Drivers fingers. Why not maybe the combo can take off a hand and the WR may bleed to death. It can happen.

Source(s): me
  • DA
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, if he had the accuracy of Rex Grossman, it would be as dangerous as standing under the basket when Shaq is at the free throw line.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Add a mike vick speed to that and you got that 15 million dollars per year is locked up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This is a retarded question, but yes, Ive heard of people dying from baseballs so i would imagine people could die from a football

• 1 decade ago

god did but unfortunately god also gave that qb the clutch skills of craig ehlo his name is peyton manning... have you seen him kill anyone lately(and i mean besides his team in big games)

• 1 decade ago

wouldnt come close to killing anybody but would cause them to barf their lunch but if you said tom brady....well thats another story.....

• 1 decade ago

yes.

• 1 decade ago

NOPE

• 1 decade ago

HMMMMMMM!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.