my internet explorer 7 keeps freezing, and displaying ' not responding' why and how do i stop this?

Favorite Answer

Happens to me, too. Usually at that time, my processor is operating at 100%.{due to backround programs. IE uses quite a bit of juice,} Most of the time, if I close it out and bring it up again, it is ok.

information superhighway explorer isn't sturdy, Microsoft brings out new version everytime it has have been given some bugs in it consistently ! yet another excuse is could be that information superhighway explorer hasnt been instaled right attempt reinstalling i returned. If the priority persists then decide for Mozilla FireFox.

Mine did this too at first. Now it's more stable. It will fix itself within a week. In the mean time use a different browser like FireFox.

I'd tell you to go to microsoft website to update browser some more, but you'd probably crash on the way there... Sorry dude!

As per my experience goes. Since I have used IE 7 . Its Hangs up now & then I would suggest you to Intsall IE 6 or Firefox...

Source(s): Own Exp

explorer has been the worst browser to have for years now, get a new browser that will solve all your problems. explorer is known for letting viruses in and it's easy to hack.

• iamrlk

Uninstall IE 7 and get Firefox!!!!!

Go back to IE 6, or use Mozilla or ANYTHING else. It killed my laptop.

Hate to say it, but you probably have a virus...good luck!

remove it!! IE7 sucks!!!

unistall it!