Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can i find out dat my boyfriend really loves me?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • moks
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actions speak louder than words. When a man loves you he will do things for you that he normally would not do for just "any" girl. He will talk about you to his family and friends. He will want to spend time with you. Mostly it's the little things like thinking of you first (before himself)- example: My boyfriend loves soda and he knows I hate it. He went to the store the other day to get a soda (we had limited cash because we just came from Gillians, a pool hall arcade) and when he came back to the car he had a snapple (my favorite flavor-snapple apple) in his hand. I didn't even tell him I was thirty but he was thinking of me because he knew I wouldn't have wanted the soda so in case I was thirsty, then I could drink with him.

There can be a million things that he does that will tell you if he loves you. So pay attention to his actions, because those are the true test that will tell you!

• 1 decade ago

If you need to ask that question then its either a few things..

a) he doesnt love you

b) he loves you but you're insecure and need constant self assurance.

c) He does things that show you that you don't trust him.

d) All of the above but you still want to know.

• 1 decade ago

Well, stop saying words like "dat." Then ask him.

• 1 decade ago

does he go out of his way to make you happy? is he concerned about your well being? do he talk about you guys the the future tense? even if you ask him if he loves you he can still say yes and not mean it, guys tend to do that........ actions speak louder than words.... if you dont really feel it from him..... odds are he probably doesnt!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Never give him any sex and see if he leave you or stays with you. If he loves you he will stay anyway.

• 1 decade ago

tell him you love him

and look for a flaw!

Source(s): experiance...and the oc
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell him that ur pregnant. and if he stays he loves u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JUST ASK HIM

• 1 decade ago

see his behaviour

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.