How long should you walk everyday to keep healthy?

If thats the only real exercise you are going to be doing?

• DNA
    Favorite Answer

Usually at least 30 minutes a day, but if you can do more the better. I usually try to walk an hour at least 4-5 days. Walking is a great exercise. It can strengthen your bones, help speed up your metabolism, help in digestion, and improve the look of your body.

Walking is good exercise. If it's the only exercise you do, I would recommend 45-60 minutes per day - with one day of rest per week. I also would recommend walking at a pretty good pace 10-12 minute miles. And, make sure you stretch your muscles after a 5-minute warm up and then again after completing your walk. Drink plenty of water and take some along with you during the walk to stay hydrated. Good luck.

People should get 30 minutes of exercise per day.

30 to 40 minutes at a steady pace.

I've heard 10,000 steps. Apparently the distance you cover in a day when you walk that much is good.

• ?

According to Dr. Oz, you need to walk 10,000 steps a day.

for at least 30-40 min. a day if that dosnt work for u, go for longer

30 minutes to and hr on a regular but it all depends on the eating habits that you have