How does floor time work in real estate?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Normally it works like this....the person that has "floor time" for that day gets all phone calls from people calling in when they do not ask for a particular person, gets that call,

or is someone just calls in,

again not asking for a particular person,

saying they want to put their house on the market, then the person that has floor time gets it.

Also, this applies to walk-ins as well!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An Agent is assigned or volunteers for Floor Time. Anywhere from all day to 3 hr shifts. Any questions for an agent goes to them and any leads that come in are handled by the Floor Agent. In my office we do 3 hr shifts and augment the clerical person. We are available to answer questions that a licensee can handle. We also take messages and receive bizarre phone calls.

Source(s): An Agent
  • 1 decade ago

You are on duty all by yourself in the real estate office answering phones. All phone calls you get while on duty it could be your sale only. Usually sat and sundays will be your floor time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty much, floor time is where new rookies sit, wait for the phone to ring and hopefully land a buyer or seller while sitting there. It can be very lucrative becasue the "Super Stars" feel it is beneath them. I did it for years and loved it.

Source(s): 15 years of being a Top Producer in Northern VA.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How does floor time work in real estate? UMM i dont know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.