Where is the cheapest place to buy votive candles and holders?

I need to buy 120 candles, and 120 candle holders and I am trying to find them as cheap as possible. Any ideas of where to look? So far Wal-Mart is the cheapest at 50 cents each.

Favorite Answer

try a candle co.com.... its a wholesale candel company... I got my votive candels and long stem holders that are beautiful for a great price. Good Luck.

Long Stem Votive Candle Holders

The dollar store would probably have a good deal, if not then go to a craft store and get them, I know craft stores sell them in large quantities, like in a case size. The only other place where it would be cheaper is if you have a place around you that is a bulk wharehouse for restaurants. In those kind of places they sell everything that is used in the dining area of a restaurant, including vases, candle holders and candles.

• Duelen

the dollar store!!!!! i know it sounds stingy, but you'd be amazed at how nice the candles/ holders are from a dollar store! and you can often get them in packages of four for a dollar, better than the Wal-Mart price!! try dollar stores like the Dollar Tree or whatever one is local foy you. good luck!! also, joann fbrics and craft stores often have sales on candles, so try to get their flyer by signing up for their mailing list.

Source(s): dollar store/craft store junkie!!

The dollar store. Or go to a craft store. Good luck!

• Chrys

you can get 120 votives on ebay for $40 including shipping (that's about 33 cents each, but that's only the wax. I'm not sure if your 50 cents was for both or not)

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-VOTIVE-CANDLES-WHITE-UN...

there was also quite a few lots of votive holders for various prices (I searched for votive holder lot)

I don't know where you live, but here in Indianapolis, we have a store called The Flower Factory. They have all sorts of silk flowers and candles for dirt cheap.

Go to: http://www.flowerfactory.com/m_aboutus.asp

IKEA