Who can I talk to about making a custom PlayStation 3 controller because of a disability?

Favorite Answer

My brother has cerebral palsy and we've often had to find controllers that work better for him. My best solution would be to go to Wal-Mart or Target or some other place that sells tons of videogame accessories because they usually have a plethora of off-brand controllers that are configured differently, mostly to stand out from the competition, but in the end they have often worked wonders for my brother.

Hope that helps.

Here is a link to a blog posting of a guy who modified a 360 controller to be usable in only one hand. See if there is a way you can contact this guy, he may be able to help you.

Your best bet would be to go to Playstation.com and send the question to one of the tech people but you might be out of luck because I don't think they customize controllers for you.

in motorstorm for example that game can be played one handed, as for other games they dont incorporate the sixaxis that much, but anyway.

i would say go to you local sony store and ask to speak with someone in p.r. idk, lol sorry if it didn't help