Vegetaf asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Starting RB's for Week 15: Tiki Barber, Willi Parker, or Frank Gore?

I am in the playoffs in my fantasy league and have to start two RB's. Out of Frank Gore, Willi Parker, and Tiki Barber which two should I start?

Favorite Answer

Frank Gore and Tiki Barber. The Steelers are only averaging 56.0 yards rushing per game on the road.

For more on the 49ers, Giants, Steelers and the NFL, check this site out. http://factipedia.com/sportsblogs/

All 3 are playing good defenses but id have to go with willie parker playing carolin because hes been unbelievable lately and this whole season and frank gore for the same reasons

Source(s): Personal Opinion

Run fast Willie and Gore. All three get lots of yardage, but Gore and Parker find the endzone more. Additionally, both Parker an Gore have been on fire lately.

I'd go with Parker and Barber, I know Gore has great stats but I just don't see the Niners doing anything up in Seattle.

I have both Gore and Parker. And they tear it up almost everyweek. Like the Giants Tiki is on a rollercoaster.

• Hi

Frank Gore, he was a free agent in my league last week, I picked him up and he single handedly won for me...although I hate the niners.

Gore and tiki.