My entire car, except for the windshield, was covered with yellow Post-It notes last night. What does it mean?

I just moved into this nice neighborhood, and before going to work last night, I was kind of freaked out when seeing my entire car was covered with Post-It notes. The car wasn't locked, but nothing was missing or damaged. I've never seen anything like that and just had no idea what the heck that was all about, and there also was a big leter "G" made up of different color notes on the car hood. Does anyone here know or have any idea what this might be? There is a Highschool about a few miles down the road from this house, and that is the only thing I can think of...Highschool kids !

Favorite Answer

ur very popular!

Sounds like the neighborhood prankster to me. Maybe you should be locking the car up too, or at least setting the alarm. Was yours the only car posted? Man, can you imagine how long it took to do that?

• ms01

sounds like you might have some fans out there. i would lock the doors on you car just incase. when you find out what the letter G stands for let me no.

You were Pranked.

Keep a look out anyway.

The letter G could be the first letter of who did it.

A lot of the times its a thing to welcome you to the community or maybe faternity college studing protesting or something.. Never heard of it, but those are my guesses

Maybe you have a secret admirer and she is trying to get your attention.

just the local idiots welcoming you to the neighbourhood probably!

Someone had way to much time on his or her hands!

They like u.

yeah probably just a dare or prank! just keep one eye open!

that is vandelizm. you can bring that to the police. but it most likely was prank!