Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

?????? When are boobs fully developed ???

I'm 15 and started very late at the age of 14......my boobs are very small in size. Will it change? Because I read that boobs stop developing at the age of 16? Is it true? I'll be 16 in a 2 months and am having an issue with my size! Please help.

Favorite Answer

I was also a "late bloomer" and now I am 30 and in a size C cup. My breasts have changed as my body has changed. Before having children my bra size was an A cup. The size of my breasts never stopped guys from finding me attractive. You will probably continue to develop into your twenties. Don't lose hope because your attitude is what makes you attractive, not your breasts.

Perfig is a safe all herbal formula that helps women overcome breast size and lactation problems. Abuta, one of the herbs present in Perfig has a powerful phyto-hormonal action that leads to the growth and development of the areoli and consequently the breast size.

For Breast enhancement and Lactation problem associated with the mammary glands.

I didn't get boobs till I was 14 years old, and they didn't finish growing till I was 19 years old. I'm now a perfect 34"B.

Plus my grandmothers boobs starting growing again when she was 40 years old. She went from a 36"A to a 36"C. Pretty Cool!

It's different for everyone. Most likely it's genetic - so ask your mother when hers were fully developed. I'm sure they will grow much more since you're only 15. Many women develop into their early 20's.

Don't worry about it, I had absolutely not boobs until I was... 17 I think... and now I do. You're still young, I think breasts continue to develope into a women's early twenties!

• kaye t

Women can keep growing until they reach about 18. Dont worry if you get small breasts, they're just as beautiful as large ones.

When i was younger my breasts were very small, Im already 19 and they are just starting to get bigger and im able to fit into my B cup fully. so dont worry. youll be fine.

im having EXACTLY the same worries. and am the same age as you... weird!

no, there's not an age to stop developing. you just do when you do. so lets both not worry :)

xx

• kvcar2

I wounldn't worry just yet. Your breast size and shape will change into your twenties.

maybe 17 4 u