What kind of job should I get so I can be hot chick magnet?

I hate my part time job...my life..etc...

Is it true that fire fighter man attracts more women?

Is it true that being a CEO attracts more women?

Is it the size of my salary determines the attraction?

Favorite Answer

Jobs have nothing to do with being a hot chick magnet, unless you want to be a "hot gold-digger chick magnet". In my opinion, a man should do what he has passion to do as his job because then he will be happy. If a man is happy within himself, he will be a great partner in life. Have a job that you love, don't be a mooch, and be a confident individual with a smile on your face often, and you will attract tons of "chicks". :)

Hi, I hope I can help you ...

It is true that a fire fighter attracts woman not girlfriends though . girls like a fire man on the side ;-)

A CEO especially a young hot CEO is a turn on!! What do woman want? MONEY and LUXURY and a CEO can provide these things!

The size of your salary is the second most important thing about a guy , second only to looks! Personality comes third ... ;-(

Other jobs that would get you attention would be:

doctor - girls love a doctor .. dont know why

policeman - a man with power and a gun .. hmmm

life guard - taking your top off should do it lol

some sort of job helping sick children and animals - girls flock to these guys like its christmas

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Take a look deeper, my man. If it's the job they wanted, and not the real you-then why would you want them, anyway?

Is it the lack of sex? Hit the gym. Or don't. A healthy guy should have much trouble dating if he's in any way stable.

If you address your confidence level, in a healthy manner, then all other aspects of live fall into line, automatically.

It's not the job it's the Man. However some jobs add a little thrill for me in a relationship like men who save lives for a living. It's exciting for me because in my eyes they are so brave and are everyday hero's. That's sexy to me. All-IN-ALL it's all about the Man and WHO he is and not what he does that makes him a great man.

1.Fire fighters does attract women only b/c a lady wants a man in a suit

2.CEO's are CEO's they can promote or demote anyone in their company.

3.salary gets you glam but not truth.

now its up to you .. coz sounds like you want glam...

In my opinion, money isn't the main attraction. Sure, women want to be taken care of..but personality is key. I think firemen are hot...I think bouncers are hot.....do what makes you happy first.......be a genuinely nice guy, then you'll find the perfect woman!

I think you should focus first on changing your personality. If you are looking for women who are just attracted to you because of your job, that would be very shallow.

U got dance moves and good looking....go strut your stuff as a stripper LOL Every women loves to look at a good piece of a**!!!!

You should be thinking about what career YOU want.....not what women want. Be true to yourself. It isnt attractive that you want to change yourself to meet others wants.

Maybe a construction job or a police officer,idk dude.