amy o asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

do you know what famous person has green blood?

my daughter has an extra credit question which is what famous person has green blood,,, unsure if it's a ficitional character or real person?!? any help would be great!!!

Favorite Answer

Spock from the Star Trek TV series and movies is the correct answer. His blood is copper-based instead of iron-based like ours.

Hey,

I was looking for a free download Blood 2 The Chosen I found it here: http://bitly.com/1pnRPGZ

Finally the full version is avaiable!

There is a wide array of enemies to defeat in Blood 2: The Chosen. There are infantry, axe-wielding monsters, spiked creatures and a lot more.

The most famous that I can think of is the alien hunter in the movie Predator. however Cuttlefish have green blood, as welll certain species of pacific lizards that look alot like a certain lizard selling car insurance, but geckos have red blood.

Duh, just occurred to me. It is Dr. Spock from Star Trek

Spock from the TV Show Star Trek, the original series.

• b T

Spock

The Incredible Hulk!

A quick search of Google mentioned Dr. Spock, but honestly, I don't know. ;-) I'm not much informed on sci-fi.

Hate to break it to you, but real people don't have green blood... *LOL*!

My little niece recently had that same question the answer... The hulk lol spock? seriously spock??? He has yellow blood I looked it up on google!

Dude, how can a real person have green blood?

It must be the Hulk.

The Grinch?