amy o asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

do you know what famous person has green blood?

my daughter has an extra credit question which is what famous person has green blood,,, unsure if it's a ficitional character or real person?!? any help would be great!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spock from the Star Trek TV series and movies is the correct answer. His blood is copper-based instead of iron-based like ours.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hey,

I was looking for a free download Blood 2 The Chosen I found it here: http://bitly.com/1pnRPGZ

Finally the full version is avaiable!

There is a wide array of enemies to defeat in Blood 2: The Chosen. There are infantry, axe-wielding monsters, spiked creatures and a lot more.

• 1 decade ago

The most famous that I can think of is the alien hunter in the movie Predator. however Cuttlefish have green blood, as welll certain species of pacific lizards that look alot like a certain lizard selling car insurance, but geckos have red blood.

Duh, just occurred to me. It is Dr. Spock from Star Trek

• 1 decade ago

Spock from the TV Show Star Trek, the original series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • b T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Spock

• 1 decade ago

The Incredible Hulk!

• 1 decade ago

A quick search of Google mentioned Dr. Spock, but honestly, I don't know. ;-) I'm not much informed on sci-fi.

Hate to break it to you, but real people don't have green blood... *LOL*!

• 1 decade ago

My little niece recently had that same question the answer... The hulk lol spock? seriously spock??? He has yellow blood I looked it up on google!

• 1 decade ago

Dude, how can a real person have green blood?

It must be the Hulk.

• 1 decade ago

The Grinch?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.