who has seen a gnome? My friend has and is puzzled, he can't believe his own eyes?

Favorite Answer

I have seen many beings that 'normal' people believe are "mythical". The world is just a lot bigger than most people want to think, and sometimes you have to meditate or modifiy your awareness to pull the programmed-blinders off and see what is in front of you.

A garden gnome - with a red pointy hat and white beard. Quite common really.

Never seen any gnomes, but I have seen a troll.

Although my mom gets mad when I call my brother that.

the only kind of gnomes i've seen are the kind that sit out in my front lawn. but i have encountered some pixies, havent seen them, but they have a tendancy to move things and drop things in the kitchen to spook me. they like to drop silverware and pans i've noticed.

I saw a couple of Elves today and a few yesterday hanging around Santas gotto. :D

I think your friend should lay off the shrooms...

My uncle claims one was watching him and his wife having sex in their van many years ago.

tell your friend to go see their rock 'n' roll doctor!

First ask him, was he smoking, if not take his word for it!

he was probably drunk