just curious could i be pregnant?

my bf and I are ttc (have been for 6 months) and so far we haven't been successful. this month we had unprotected sex on the 9th and I was supposed to ovulate on the 10th...period due on the 24th...for the last couple of days i have been having cramps on my left side and been urinating a lot...could i actually be pregnant?

Favorite Answer

I hope you've seen a doc by now because cramps on the left side "might" indicate an ectopic pregnancy; however cramps and frequent urination this early sounds more like a bladder infection. Ask your doc; don't rely on us idiots who have nothing better to do than give advice via internet.

Source(s): Me

Cramps and frequent urination are not signs of early pregrnancy. Frequent urination usually comes as the baby grows and puts pressure on the bladder. Cramps could be soooo many different things. I would wait at least until the Tueday, and try a EPT.

• Snoopy

Four days is really too soon to be optimistic that those are pregancy symptoms. Wait at least 19 days from the last time you had unprotected sex, then take a HPT. Good Luck.

It will take a while to see if you are in fact pregnant. Stress can really be a bad thing for ttc.

Don't have sex just to have a baby. I once try ed for several months to get pregnant, but didn't. As soon as we stopped trying, I was pregnant.

Just enjoy, you will become pregnant when you body feels ready.

Its really to soon to know anythng especially if this is your first pregnancy you wouldnt know the signs your body would be telling you, Be patient girl it will come in time!

You had unprotected sex, so of course you could be pregnant.

It's too early to say. Somtimes stress can hender you cycle. I would say if you took a pregnacy test, it should show. Hopefully it's a good thing......

Your fetus would be too small to cause frequent urination, so there is no way to be sure yet.

yes but i would say take a test