REPUBS: In his speech today, GWB mentioned moderate middleeast nations. What nations was he talking about?

He mentioned the phrase "Moderate middle east nations" and "moderate middle east people" at least twice each. What nations (nations as in more than one) was he talking about?

I'm asking this question because whenever I hear a Republican (who supports Bush) on YA speak about the middle east, 99% of the time they generalize the entire midde east along with all of the people in the middle east with terrorism and extremism. So, who was he talking about?

He said NationS, meaning more than one. By the tone of his voice, it sounded like he meant several.

No Aviator, you're wrong, 15 of the 19 9.11 hijackers were Saudi. How many had ties with the royal family? I don't know but I wouldn't be afraid to put all my money on all of them having ties with the royals.

Favorite Answer

I think he was referring to Saudi Arabia, where 14 of the hijackers on 9/11 were from.

In the case of his speech, he was referring to Saudi Arabia.

Jordan for one!

Turkey, maybe?