I totally want to lose weight! I want to lose about 10 pounds in the next 3 weeks!!!!?

I weigh 120 lbs. and 5'6" and I think that I am totally fat!!!!! When summer comes I always have like 10 pounds of fat from the winter!!!!! I have a hectic scheldule!!!!! In the summer I want to be able to wear a bikini and not look fat!!! Help

Favorite Answer

By what your height & weight you listed is, you just need to tone. Do some cardio with weights and get a tan. You'll feel better and not have the winter body blues so much.

"ANOREXIA" Go ahead and DIE to be thin we could use one less idiot in this world... Honestly why even bother to care what other people will think of you? Either way you'll be called the Beach Whore if you wear a totally hot bikini with a rock hard bad *** body... Honestly don't diet... Feel comfy about yourself as it is but if you need to lose weight and have no other choice try Green Tea, light salads for lunch dinner and breakfast have a good light meal... Matter fact eat only when ur hungry! That usually helps alot!

Source(s): Tried this plan went from 196 down to 160 in 4 months!

well guys dont like a skinny girl, they like a little meat. But 120 and 5 foot 6 is not fat. My sis is 120 and 5 foot 4 and shes in perfect shape.

Yerba Diet combines a variety of herbal ingredients that maximize your body's ability to absorb food and increase energy expenditure. This allows you to loose weight naturally, without starving diet programs or excessive workouts.

You don't need to lose weight. You may need to tone up by doing some weight lifting to sculpt what you do have. 5'6" and 120lbs is a fine weight.

cut your head off...you obviously arent using it