what if a person broke in your house?

the person is married to your little sister and afterwards is found in the ICU at the hosptial after you go look for him. what do you do? would you still kick his a$$ or leave him alone?

he stole my xbox 360 and 8 games , a camcorder, a princess cut dimond ring, some pain pills, $800, a 42" inch samsung hdtv and other things

his wife recovered some of my things from his truck others are still missing

Favorite Answer

Do you have proof that he was the one that broke in? Or do you just think he did it. Call the police and let them handle the situation.

Well depends on whether he makes it out of ICU I guess. If the cops were notified and it was proven to be him I think enough has been or will be done to him. As far as having anything to do with him I wouldn't and as for your little sister I hope she is getting out of that relationship. No matter how hard her life will be it will be better without him that is for sure. Have a TRO(temporary restraining order) issued so if he ever comes around again you can have him locked up again.

Anyone who broke into my house would be lucky to get away with a mere a** kicking...

is anything missing or damaged? If so call the cops...if not talk to him and threaten him No repeats or there will be the law called!

well depends why he broke in but my dog would have put him in the er either way