I'm kind of confuse whether where I should study my pre-med in US or in my country?

I'm here in US but i'm really confused whether i should go back to the Philippines and study my pre-med for example in UP or UST or just stay here instead.which is better.Because i want to have the best education and best school that will prepare me for Medical school.

Favorite Answer

I really do not think of the Philippines as having higher education. I know they have Universities and such but... Get it here in the US. It will pay off

• Linkin

If you intend to go to medical school in the US, I'd stay here for pre-med. Med schools are hard enough to get into. Do you want to add being an international student as well? Med schools don't take many int'l students, if any.

The obvious answer is the US. Even you go back to philippines, your US education will be valued more than say if you studied in Philippines.

• kroner

Ukraine is ultimate u . s . a . for pre-medical learn. Kyiv medical college is surely between the ideal medical universiities in Ukraine, it factors direct admission with out front.