I'm kind of confuse whether where I should study my pre-med in US or in my country?

I'm here in US but i'm really confused whether i should go back to the Philippines and study my pre-med for example in UP or UST or just stay here instead.which is better.Because i want to have the best education and best school that will prepare me for Medical school.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I really do not think of the Philippines as having higher education. I know they have Universities and such but... Get it here in the US. It will pay off

• Linkin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If you intend to go to medical school in the US, I'd stay here for pre-med. Med schools are hard enough to get into. Do you want to add being an international student as well? Med schools don't take many int'l students, if any.

• 1 decade ago

The obvious answer is the US. Even you go back to philippines, your US education will be valued more than say if you studied in Philippines.

• kroner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ukraine is ultimate u . s . a . for pre-medical learn. Kyiv medical college is surely between the ideal medical universiities in Ukraine, it factors direct admission with out front.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.