Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's worse on a man? Bad Teeth or Bad B.O.?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bad b.o., if i dont shower after i get off of work than women wont give me the time of day. my teeth on the other hand (the top front two) one has the bottom middle corner busted out and the other one has a small section of the botttom chipped off and this does not effect my game at all. so in conclusion i can still easily pick up women with bad teeth but when i stink i cant.

• 1 decade ago

They both are pretty bad but I'd have to say that bad teeth is worse, they can always take a bath to get rid of the B.O.

• 1 decade ago

Both are pretty gross. I guess bad teeth since that suggests poor hygiene long term, whereas bad B.O. could just be from over working his deodorant during a workout and not having a chance to shower.

• 1 decade ago

Bad teeth! The B.O. can be fixed easily. The teeth? Not so much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bad teeth you could fix bad b.o a lot easier.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's a good question they are both turn off's. I'd still have to go with teeth b.o. is controlable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bad b.o. You can ignore his teeth by not looking at them but the b.o. is unescapable

• 1 decade ago

bad teeth, they can fix the B.O.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BAD Teeth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BAD B.O.!!!

If a guy can't wash his nasty goat smelling as*, why do you think he'll give a damn about dental hygiene? Besides, he can use breath fresheners and keep his mouth shut so he won't be so ugly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.