Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Whats the point to cyber sex?

HAS ANY ONE VER CYBERED? IS IT WIERD TO DO SOMETHIN GLIKE THAT KNOWING U CAN'T ACTUALLY TOUCH THAT PERSON. SO WAT IS THE POINT. T LL ME PLEASE

Favorite Answer

thats probably the funniest thing i ever heard! but i agree with you. and there is NO point

I used to do it when I was still in high school. I think that women enjoy it more because they prefer to fantasize with their own mind as opposed to guys who usually just like any pictures or videos.

Role-Playing is somewhat similar in the sense that it is arousing, but I found it more fulfilling in the sense that instead of just two people talking about what they would do if they were together, you have a bit of a storyline to go along with and it adds that much more to the experience.

But one of my biggest non-physical turn-ons is a female voice. So with the introduction of free nationwide long distance on most phone plans now, I usually find someone who is interested in phonesex. You don't have to use both hands to type and keep interrupting yourself, you don't have to type really slow one handed. And a lot cheaper than the 1-900 lines. I love it.

well..they say the mind is the most active sex organ :)

no diseases and you don't have to face the person for the weirdness afterwards, that's the point.

There is no point. Maybe they can't get any or it turns them on and they pleasure themselves, who knows.

Try it and find out for yourself!