Whats the difference between lust and love??

Ok so I used to work with this guy about 3 1/2 years ago. And BOOM i was instantly attracted to him. We started to flirt and hang out here and there. He said that he likes me and he knows i like him. (I've told him). Everytime he calls me or we see each other I feel so much at ease, happy, and have butterflies in my stomach. I want it to grow into something more, but i dont know how, He asked me to go to a movie with him sometime soon. Help me out please. Thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

big one

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

• 1 decade ago

Lust doesnt last as long! You should go out with him and see what happens from there. If you dont have a long term relationship in the cards then at least you have a good friend.

• 1 decade ago

lust is a intense sexual desire and love is a strong affection for someone, & a warm attachment. Hint around that you want to take the relationship further but if he doesn't get the hint try to ease it in a conversation about wanting to be together.

• 1 decade ago

Lust is just a sexual thing and love lasts forever. Go with him to the movies, you may find out that you don't really like him anyways.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lust in genuine.

Love was invented by the Greeting Card Industry.

• 1 decade ago

yep baby thats love, as long as you are at peace with this guy and you are comfortable you are on your way to a bright future, but just take things a day at a time ok

• 1 decade ago

think if he were to get disabled or lose an arm or leg, or something bad like that, would you still be there? would you still be attracted? Love is when you'd do anything for them and no matter what always be there.....

• 1 decade ago

My sister took care of her husband as he was dying of cancer at home. It was horrendous.

She worked around the clock, giving him injections, bathing him, feeding him, changing his diaper.

He was skeletal and yellow-looking, and had lost his hair. She was beside him at all times.

That was love.

What *you* are feeling is sexual attraction.

• 1 decade ago

Love is there when someone touches your soul

Lust is when someone is interested only in your body

So keep your eyes open and observe, you will know

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lust= body and urges love= mind and time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DON'T FREEK HIM OUT........ DON'T DO ANYTHING......

JUST KEEP HUMPING HIM...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.