I need a six to eight sentence paragraph?

To help me know how my paragraph on Rome has to be constructed

just need an example on and 11 th grade six - eight sentence paragraph

It will be on Julius Cesar I already have it started but need any paragraph on 6-8 sentences to compare it to.

And i can not research at library cause the teacher only whant you to reserach online and i can hardly find anythin on six-eight sentences.

Favorite Answer

Rome is a city in the country of Italy. Italy is part of Europe and makes good pasta. The country is also shaped like a boot in case you want to find it on a map. In Italy people eat a lot of spagetti and other forms of pasta usually with sauce. I like Italy because it has a leaning tower. This leaning tower is in Pisa and is called the leaning tower of Pisa. When I get older and start doing my own homework, I would like to travel there.

There you go!

Begin your paragraph with your topic sentence. Then

write the next sentences using supporting details

about your topic. Close the paragraph with a

summary sentence. Good luck.

look up some info on your subject on the net or at your public/school library. it's not that hard to research---or to make a 6-8 sentence paragraph, that is if you know your info, it's not hard. so i suggest you go out and research your subject.

How to write an INFORMATIONAL paragraph (sounds like the type you need):

http://www.dsbn.edu.on.ca/Schools/Westlane/literac...

OK.. write it out here and ask us to critique it, but the bottom line is that YOU need to do your own homework.

well if you REALLY need help, copy and paste from an Internet site

Who, what, when, where and how ALWAYS works...no matter what order you put them in.

I'm not going to write it for you....