Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 1 decade ago

Can anyone give me an IQ test score scale? Like if you scored 152 is that High, Low, what?

Favorite Answer

Technically a score of 100 is exactly average on an IQ test. 115 is the beginning of above average. 130 is High. Now dont get too excited because any true measure of IQ has to be measured using a long bettery of tests adminstered by a trained psychologist. If you took a test on line and got a score of 152. Good job. BUt hold off on your application for a PhD in rocket science. Hope this helps.

The average score is 100. Most people fall within one standard deviation of this, which means most people score between 80-100. Any lower than 80 and you are in trouble, and any higher than 120 then you are pretty smart. I think that higher than 160 is a genius, but I am not sure. Using this scale, 152 is very good.

I do know that there are a lot of online IQ tests, though, that give you a test and tell you that you are a genius to get you to buy some report on your score of some kind. So be careful there.

You can get more reliable IQ tests at a bookstore and test yourself if you want to know your IQ.

If you scored 152 on a standardized IQ test, you are considered in the top 2% in intelligence. I'm not sure what the number is today, but years back MENSA requirements were IQ of 150+.

I am almost certain you didn't score a 152. A 152 is at a superior intelligence level.

http://www.geocities.com/rnseitz/Definition_of_IQ....

go here for a table of what IQ scores generally mean. You'll have to scroll down a bit.

http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/IQtable.html A chart of IQ by percentile.

A score of 152 means you're in the 99.9736475807%ile, or about 1 in 3,795

If you scored a 152 that is probably average grade. You know if you make a 200 like me it is an above average score. Please be sure to write this down!!!

100-115 is normal I think? 152 med high?