I need....?

A nickname to have on my signature in my school email account

like

idk

my name is samantha

but i dont wanna just put my name

if you dont know what i mean it is an automatic signature that just goes on all the emails i send so i dont hafta type my name

but i want something cool

like with designs or an actual nickname

any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Well my name is Samantha also. What you could do is go by your middle name, they will never know.

Sam, Z, I don't know what a good would be for your signature, try using a nickname that you like from a game, or tv show

Click on "Options" at the top right of your inbox. A page will open up for your mail options.

Scroll down and Click on "Signature". You can attach a signature to all of your outgoing messages.

• puorto

i comprehend that feeling and that i actual wish you hit upon what you're searching for for. it won't fall out of the sky. God facilitates people who get accessible and seek for. seek for and you shall locate. Knock and it would be opened to you.

how about just Sam my name is sam sam i am I am sam:) have a great day