Home made Ouija Boards?

Ok, well, I was wondering what would be the best way to make a home made Ouija Board. Because if my Mom would never buy me one, and she would go nuts if she saw me buy one.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a 8x10 picture frame. create and print a board on a regular color printer. frame it and ues a small clear peice of round glass.

for a pointer.use some cooking oil or polish to make the glass smooth. it will work just fine.

• 1 decade ago

I'm thinkin' that an 8x10 isn't going to be big enough. You need to put the whole alphabet on there with the yes and the no...and you really need to have some good space inbetween each letter so there is no wonder on what letter the pointer goes to.

But the picture frame idea is really good.

Maybe a big mirror that you can write on with a thick sharpie. Don't know if it will stay smooth enough though.

For a pointer try a clear cottage cheese container lid. Something that you can see the letter underneath and put a toothpick in the middle but be careful not to push it all the way through or it will 'be a drag' haha

Or just go and buy one.

When your mom finds out that you have one...either the one that you are making or the store bought one she is gonna be P'd off just the same.

So just go and buy one. It sure is allot easier and no fuss, no muss.

But please, be carefull with it.

We always had one when the 4 of us kids were growing up...my dad bought it for us.

• 1 decade ago

Its is actually better to do it this way, because then you just destroy everything afterwards. Just use blank pieces of paper, about the size of a post-it sticky note, and put each letter of the alphabet on a piece of paper, the numbers 1 thru 9 and 0, and one piece of paper for yes and one piece of paper for no. Lay these on a flat surface in a circle and use a drinking glass as a "pointer". When your done, get rid of everything and wash the glass. Just make new stuff each time.

• 1 decade ago

you could probably just get a piece of cardboard and draw the letters and numbers on it with a sharpie. that way when you want you can fold it up even. you can look up what it looks like online, and draw that on the cardboard, or if you want to get really creative, you can carve wood. that would be nice too. you could probably make the pointer out of wood or cardboard too. just get something plastic and smooth for the bottom feet and glue it on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We made one on a regular piece of paper. Just put the letters in the correct spots. Ours works great and it is easily replaceable if you should have to dispose of it. Use a quarter as the thingy.

• 1 decade ago

Even home made ouija boards are incredibly dangerous. You can unintentionally allow something into your home. And it does not go away after you get ride of a ouija board. Have you ever watched "A Haunting" on the Discovery Channel? It comes on on Thursdays. A lot of their stories begin with ouija boards--what's more, the stories that do not begin with a ouija board are made worse when a ouija board is used. There is no possibility of having control over it. That is just a trick of perception that a demon would allow so as to draw you deeper into it. Your mom is wise--you may want to find out specifically why she is so against ouija boards. She probably has heard stories or experienced terror of her own with one.

Please pray about this before you do anything else! God always hears our prayers when we seek His truth with a pure heart! Thanks for reading and God bless!

• 1 decade ago

Get a piece of cardboard and write the letters on it.... cut another piece in the shape of the shuttle and you're done! This will *work* just as well as the mass produced ones.

• 1 decade ago

Your mom needs to SLAP some sense into you. These things are NOT TOYS and need to be treated with the upmost respect. In the wrong hands they are as dangerous as a gun.

Do you realise you have to perform protection and grounding before you use one......... how old are you by the way. Even an Adult can get into serious trouble with one of these things.

My advice is.................don't do it!

• 1 decade ago

cardboard can be used just as easily as anything else and are also easier to remake

• 1 decade ago

hey man this ouigi boards ore bad they will seriously let bad spirits or what ever you wanna call them and you will have a really hard time getting rid of them im not saying that all the things are bad but you never no so i just wouldnt mess around with them!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.