I live in Egypt and I want to immigrate to Australia work as a secretary whant can I do ?

some people tell me that I can take the IELTS test so I can immigrate but if I do that when I travel to Australia I will work in a simple job.I will be grateful if any body give me the name of university that I can writ to them if I can study when I travel to Australia.Iam looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.