if u were hypnotized tickle someone everytime u heard the word tickle,?

where would u tickle the person at?

Favorite Answer

Surely that would be up to the hypnotist, wouldn't it? I wonder if it would make a good excuse - "I don't know what came over me. Ever since I went to see that hypnotist yesterday, I've been doing things I don't understand..."

Actually I've seen something like this the other way around - a show in which a hypnotist gave a group of subjects a suggestion that whenever they heard some particular common word, they'd all get the feeling of being tickled in one place or another but wouldn't know what was tickling them. There were three or four words for different body parts, and when he brought them out from under he started a normal conversation and just said one of the trigger words every so often. It was fun to see the different way people reacted, laughing or trying to suppress it, squirming around and trying to adjust their clothing; one guy even took his shoes off and another fell out of his chair.

A blode joke I once heard it is going like this: A blode utilized for a sparkling job at an Elmo making company. Her boss gave her an common job. at the same time as her boss examine on her he referred to the blonde became gluing 2 mables between an Elmo's legs the boss stated "I informed you to provide the Elmo's to target tickles no longer 2 testcles"

Armpits, sides, stomach.. Anywhere I could reach with my dancing fingers.

• The face.

armpits

ribs, or feet