Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

sex question of the day.. help?

im 19 and seem to last for like 45 minutes everytime... I kinda just want that quicky but cant? IDEAS!

Favorite Answer

Either a boring girlfriend or your hand is boring. Try watching a good porn movie first, maybe that will light your fire.

if you're a 19 year old guy that can last 45min, you are born to make your girlfriend happy. some guys last longer, some are quick-shots, but the ladies are always looking for a guy who can go the distance.

the only problem i can see is if you're making her sore. if you are, try using some water based lube to ease the friction.

if you're a girl that always takes 45min before you can climax, don't feel bad. it happens to a lot of girls. try more foreplay and different positions that will help put more pressure on your clitoris. i once had a girlfriend that had never climaxed to penetration and i had to stimulate her g-spot for about half an hour before she would. just keep trying until you find something that works.

your question sounds you like to brage about yourself but it's fine , i try to answer.

it happens for me that i last only 45sec and you know how ??? just imagination !!! i can last max 15min but when i need a quicky then i just start to look at the angle between my stuff and her stuff , try to enjoy when yours is going into hers ... it's very stimulating. when you do , then ask her to shout or make noise for you , concentrate and do it in a silent place, strees , music and nosie will bother and the last point , use a thin condom to increase the friction. (you can rub a little waterbased lubricant to your stuff before wearing the condom) , wish you luck !

You want a quicky? Are you INSANE?

That is awesome, and not a problem at all. Sounds very cool.

Who wants quickies when they can have longies?

45 minutes IS a quicky!!!!

I think you'll outgrow this. If it really bothers you, and your partner, practice controlling your ejaculation. There are plenty of website that can teach you how. Rent the movie Bliss. You will learn a lot.

enjoy it cause when you hit about 35 quicky will be all you can do!

Imagination helps me c*u*m quicker, but I like it to last a long time, or try working yourself up before intercourse

Geez man enjoy it will you can because before you know it you too will be middle aged and unable to sustain this type of stamina.

Source(s): 51 years life experience
  • tino

I think that does make you a quickky?jUST GO FASTER AND HARDER NEXT TIME!You probably take for days concintrating thats why.Stop it!.