in high school - did you just hate this one person then you ended up better than in the end?

i mean - you know i was just wandering if it's true if all the popular lazy people turned out with crap jobs, while you (who was picked on or had beef with these people) ended up with a great job?

Favorite Answer

The wonderful thing about high school is it is just 4 years...

All of my friends have gone on to do something with their lives.

Anyone I didn't like I never had to see or talk to again, so it doesn't matter what happens to them.

In my case the biggest dumb *** in my class who was a hunk is now a phrama sales rep making 6 figures, the captain for the varsity football team is a homeless meth addict. So you never know.

• Monet

Ya, it's true, I never hated these people but most of the did end up or will end up as loosers. I don't know if I ever show up at my class Reunion. I think there would be to much jealousy, I know some of them have found out about my life and I guess they can't believe I'm above them. It's funny denial, I guess that's the only way they'll get through life.

High school is soooo insignificant in the real sceme of adult life. I NEVER think about high school anymore.

yeah i did. most of the people that harrassed me have dropped out and i stuck with it and now i'm at the tech getting a degree. and they called me dumb!

nope,

for a second there, don't assume that life is fair.