celebrity names...?

ok- we really like the name Apple Grace for our future (hopefully someday) daughter.

I just wondered if ya'll thought that was dumb.

Favorite Answer

I love that name Apple. After Gwyenth Paltrows daughter.

If you want to name your daughter that then go for it. I think that would be a very beautiful Name.

At the end of the day your child is the one that needs to deal with the name you picked out for him/her. So I'd keep that in mind when picking out names, no matter how much you both like something. If it's gonna get your child picked on, it's not worth it.

That said, yes, I personally do think Apple is a dumb name. However, it's not my kid, and I think you have the right to name your child whatever you want. I just don't think naming them something that would encourage other children to tease them is a wise idea.

Yup, it is definitely one of the WORST names in history. Of course she followed that up with Moses, so go figure, guess she just looks smarter than she is.

How about Coco?? That one still makes me laugh! I didn't know if it was a girl or a boy.

And Suri? With the fringe on top?

These celebrities what the hey are they thinking? All of them have fairly 'normal' names, where do they get off giving their kids monikers that will haunt them forever. Didn't anyone learn from the mistakes of Cher with Elijah Blue and Chasity? Ask either one of them and they will tell ya, their names were a sore spot for them.

not fond of apple grace maybe apple with a different middle name like jane im calling my daughter Sienna and Charlise (pronounced Shaleese) after Sienna Miller and Charlize Theron so i dig celebrity names for sure

No it's cute, and shes you daughter not anyone elses! But I think it's sounds a litle better the other way around - Grace Apple.

I think Apple is cute, but it's also smart to put Grace there. That way if she decides she doesn't like it one day, she can just go by a more "normal" name, Grace.

It has a very nice sound to it.

Apple Grace. At least you're not going to name her some horrible name. Apple is pretty.

Sorry, no. I would reconsider using Apple as a first name. Grace, however, is lovely.

Horrible

I don't like the name. It is too trendy. In 10 years people won't know that Apple is Gwenth Paltrow's child's name, they will just think you named your child after a fruit. Manzana is apple in spanish. Mela is apple in italian. Those are original.

try www.talkingbabies.com or www.babycenter.com or www.babynames.com for more options.

I love Apples and I always pray for Grace great name