So lets say we have judges that are inspired from allah.......?

who would be cool with that? oooo thats right no one. cool with bible inspired stuff, not cool with anything but the bible. when will people learn religion expresses morality but it didnt create it.

Favorite Answer

You're right. Religion didn't create morality, God did.

(And not allah, the true God, Jesus Christ).

To answer your first question, I, a christian, have no problem with an islamically inspred judge, as long as he is inspired by the beauty of the Koran, and not a twisted, perverted, heritical, interpritation (i.e. fundementalist terrorists chanting "Death to America).

But I really want to look at your next question...

"when will people learn religion expresses morality but it didnt create it. "

Actually, it seems more like a statement. And it is very interesting. If the morality expressed by religion was not created by the religion, where or who created it?

I would be cool, but only if i had proof. The problem is i don't know any person that really says he is inspired by God this days and does good.

Christians so misguided, take Jesus as god, when he submitted to the Holy Father, this is who we pray to as Muslims, when you say Allah you are saying 'The God' in arabic, which is referring to the same All-Forgiving, Most-Mericiful, Holy Father whom some Christians pray to time to time.

Allah (God) will judge us, all human judges are prone to make a mistake, they are only human.

I can't wait for the day Jesus son of Mary will descend, and set things right.