What brand 7mm rifle to buy under 500.00?

Favorite Answer

You can buy a Remmington model 710 with a bushnell scope for $299.95 at Walmart right now.

You can find those new Savage Stevens 200 for less than $300 sometimes(I sell them for $289.99, but when I run out of this batch I might have to raise it a little), I haven't shot one but I've sold a ton and heard nothing but good. One good friend of mine bought a .223 and is shooting 1/2 MOA! It's uber cheap and shoots well and you can save some money so you can buy a decent scope. Don't get a 710, and don't buy a junk scope. IF you hate Savage or someone has hypnotised you that they are no good because they are cheap then get a Remington 700 SPS or a Weatherby Vangaurd. You MIGHT be able to find a Tikka T3 Lite on sale or something for under $500, but they'd be a good choice too.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aygGm

You will get all sorts of recommendations here! Like for me nothing on the market can beat a Remington Model 700. I say this cause all of my high power rifles are Remington's. I have a Model 742 BDL in semi-auto, a 760 BDL in pump action and a Model 700 bolt action. All in 30-06 caliber. The 700 is in a synthetic stock with a parkerized barrel and action, and after hunting with the synthetic stock I wouldn't want a wood stock. As for stainless steel barrels, I personally feel that I don't want something that will shine, even if a matte finish is what the stainless steel barrel is. I perfer that parkerized over the blued, the parkerized is about like stainless as for keeping cleaned and oiled. With stainless and parkerized you don't have to keep after it like you do blued barrels. Even my shotguns are Remingtons. I have shot Marlins, Savages, Mausers, and Ruger and I like the Remington's. I am sure you are going to get a lot of different replies.

• ?

Cheap 7mm Rifle

Take a look at a Ruger Model 77. I don't know about where you live, but a gun shop near me had them on sale for $518. If you're willing to spend $500, I would go the extra $20 to get a quality proven rifle like Ruger.

I have a Savage 7mm mag and I love it. A very accurate rifle,

with a Bushnell 3x9x40 trophy scope. Black plastic stock so

I dont worry about damage.

Not sure of the price, but the remington 700, 7mm mag I have is very accurate. I made a neck shot at a doe at around 400 yds one time. (small texas deer also, not one of those monsters from up north... very small target I had and nailed it)

This penny stock service has years of proven experience. Ultimately it is the best service for beginners to use https://tr.im/9EV1q

You will have to wait between 3 and 10 days to get into the system in most cases. When I signed up it took 8 days. I wished it was faster, but if you can wait a week or two to start earn life changing money than you will have what it takes to make it in this business.

Remington is a great rifle, altho the 710 is utter crap. Savage makes another great rifle, if you are considering a single shot, check into the NEF line of handirifles.

The 7mm Magnum is capable of really dialling long distance with a very flat trajectory and light, long-range patterning. In the hands of skilled shooter, this rifle is the best choice for long-range accuracy and stopping power.

Source(s): I used to issue game and fishing licences in Cheshire, North west England, and part of my licence issuing was to know what weapon they were going to use.