About celebrating my birthday...?

Could My Fan Club seriously get over themselves?

Whining about atheists celebrating Christmas. Whining about people saying "Happy Holidays" instead of mentioning "CHRISTMAS."

Hello? I was a humble guy? Do you really think I would demand everybody kowtow to Me quite to this degree?

Favorite Answer

I think they didn't get the memo, Jesus:-(

I have decided that 'Countless' is an immature idiot. I intend to write a book about it, and base a whole new religion upon this book.

We don't mind saying "Happy Holidays!"

See the word Holdiay is from Middle English, from Old English hAligdæg, from hAlig holy + dæg day, meaning "Holy Day."

So I guess its the same thing! =)

Happy Birthday!!! Careful with the candles.

Sorry, but what's your question? Happy Birthday! :-)

hey jesus are you coming over tonight, we can play hide the head in the muddy cave again

• WINGS

lol what a great sense of humor and seriously it's true. I feel liek it's a down hill battle...But I still serve Jesus and God...

Wow... I'm kind of hoping you get hurt. It's never cool or funny to make a mockery out of someone else's religion.

Source(s): Not Christian, but I still think you're an immature idiot.

I'm sorry Jesus.