Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

i have this friend........?

and her boyfriend always makes plans with her and then finds some excuse why he has to see his ex.. and it makes me miserable. i mean her lol.. what should she do?

Favorite Answer

LOLLI, LOLLI, LOLLI YOUR FRIEND???????DITCH HIM AND FIND A MAN THAT WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT !!!!! I MEAN YOUR FRIEND.

She needs to call her ex up or find someone else to spend her time with, because if he is spending time with his ex then she is not really his ex. Is your friend serious, she can not possible think that the two of them are always together and they are not knocking boots, please... If she starts making plans and going out with other guys I am sure that her boyfriend will take notice and the games with stop or either the relationship.

Peace

I think that there has to be more to that and you know what I mean. No guy would want to see their ex if there is not something going on. Now is the relationship worth saving or not? I would break up with him if that happen to me.

• Kia

leave him because obviously him and the ex are having plans to get back together. lol! seriously though, are they in business together? do they have kids? if not then there is no reason for them to always have plans because friends hang out with friends, so if she is his friend then the girlfriend should be able to tag along. You oops, i mean she need to just let him go.

• Kain

I would find some way to make this guy jealous, next time he makes plans with you, cancel them or break them, and give him a reason why you have to hang out with another guy lol..

Get a new boyfriend because he is obviously hung up on his ex.

• x

Put the bastard on the first train to Dump City.

Your "friend" can easily get a man who wants only you, I mean her.

Well you should start with flirting with me...

then you need to tell your "friend" (wink wink) that her bf is only halfway in their relationship... he has 1 foot out the door, a fall back plan... etc...

tell him that it's obvious that he wants to be with her so go do it and then find a guy that's over their ex.

• PT

How long have you - I mean your friend - been with this guy? If not very long then get shot of him. If a while then decide if he's worth fighting for.

• Wish

find a new man-err I mean tell HER to find a new man,and then do what TheDoctor suggests I mean he IS a doc and all