Why do gray aliens look like that?

Is their appearance what we would look like ourselves if we were exposed to radiation?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just the way God made 'em. ;)

• 1 decade ago

It seem's to be a blood flow problem. Us humans need to be dead to look like that . Have you ever noticed the egg shell finish on there bodies? I dont know for sure but you may be correct about the radiation therory. Why do some aliens have a milky purplelish hue to them? Be kind.

Source(s): jo jo seeker of knowledge
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

that's an indication which you're lacking Carbohydrates. The little gray extraterrestrial beings are from planet Neptune. They dig interior the direction of the exterior and stay below. they do no longer % oxygen or water. All they % is carbohydrates. that's turning out to be scarce on their part of Neptune however. they are mad at you for taking your carbs with no attention.

• How can u know that??? Have u ever seen an alien??? Cause I don't think so...however aliens may exist and their skin color depends on their environment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Evolution man. They probably think we look weird with our body hair, small brains, and, eeeewwww, mouths! Why can't we develop ESP and telepathy already, gosh!

• 1 decade ago

I guess they are green before they sit under the tanning lamps.

• 1 decade ago

It is actually their normal pigmentation, nothing out of the ordinary for them.

• 1 decade ago

perhaps they don't have the same pigments we do? Maybe they are from a black and white universe with no other colors?

• 1 decade ago

who said that they are green it is. we have seen them only in movies so it is only homans imagination. and living things adapt according to the enviroment as we and all ather living things did in ower planet.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you look the way you do? It is the way the Creator creates.

• 1 decade ago

Nah - they just dont get out in the sun much ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.