Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

what are you most grateful to you DAD for?

• Feisty
    Favorite Answer

My father has ALWAYS been there for myself and my twin sister through the good times and the bad times. He's a wonderful man and I want him to continue to stay in my life. Also, he encourage both my sister and me to attend college, so we can have and live a better life for ourselves and don't settle for anything less!

I am most grateful to my dad for divorcing my mom and leaving when he did. Then I didn't have to live with him, but for 14 years of my life. And now I'm glad he don't live in the same house as me, can't order me around. Really and truly, he has no control over me or my life. And I'm very happy

He always told it to me straight. Even though as a kid I hated that he was normally always against me, it was because he knew the world and wasn't affraid to tell me about it. He made me strong and helped me learn that people won't always live the same way or do the same things you do, but that you decide how you deal with that.

just being there and loving us so we didn't spiral out of control and turn into s l u ts searching for male attention like some girl do wen they have no daddy not many kid in our community had fathers I was just grateful to have one

For bringing me into the world

being a man and always being there for me even after the divorce from my mom

Being there for me through my life when my mother wouldn't be.

Being so loving and sweet, and teaching me how to sing.

for giving me a good work ethic