I have been married to my husband for 5mnths(35yr old), and i have no idea what to get him for xmas,any Ideas?

Favorite Answer

coffin

You didn't even state any details, like what he does for a living and what he currently does in his spare time. How well do you really know this guy or how well have you been paying attention to him?

That said, standard cool gifts for a guy of 35 years might be:

a) XBox360

b) HD-DVD player

c) Front row seats to favorite team or concert

d) Anything hardware related (beefiest cordless drill money can buy or a shop-vac come to mind)

e) Plasma or LCD TV

f) New snowboard or skis

g) Weekend getaway to local restort/spa for two

• puorto

nicely,ya comprehend maximum adult men communicate approximately previous circumstances and a few style of game. not many pop out and ask are you married? yet now women and previous gf's have not got a undertaking with asking that at present up front or will enable them to comprehend that they are married. And a pair many times the placement will arise, reason there's a women interior the gang. So i might ask him approximately that. And he could desire to be pleased with the ladies he married and not have a undertaking with letting any and all of us comprehend.

• Sporting event tickets, cologne, work clothes, etc. What are his hobbies? Likes working on cars? Get tools. Basketball? Get new sneaks. I've listed several and I don't know your husband.

• Dianne

You are the one who knows him. You need to choose something to make him feel special. Haven't you ever heard him say, "I'd really like to have one of those." or whatever. You have to pay attention.

Men don't care about personal stuff. They like practical things, like tools or golf clubs or something to do with their hobbies or work. Good luck.

Get him something he likes or talks about all the time.

• Monet

does he have any hobbies, sports? A certain team he likes?

Guy stuff! lol. Tools, DVD's...Sports t-shirts and stuff.

take two bows stick them onto your nipples and give him the ride of his life.

good BJ andFCK