What happened to Chloe on Days of our Lives? S?

I haven't watched days in a looong time and I always liked Chloe. I know she had cancer but she's not on there anymore and I was wondering, did she die? move away?

Favorite Answer

I could fill you in on all of the show...I have never missed an episode! Chloe beat her cancer, left to join the opera, came back, left again, got in a terrible car wreck, disfigured her face, came back to have surgery, married Brady and they are on an endless honeymoon.

I know i like her too i don't know what happened to her and Brady and they also changed the guy that plays Shawn.

They went on their honeymoon, and as of now there are not any plans to carry them lower back. i'm enormously particular they did not renew both of their contracts, hence they left the educate.

I dont know last time i saw her was when she had a gash in her face or whatever. let me know if you hear anything. what's goin on with belle and sean?

I liked her too, and Brady was so hot.. i liked him a lot.