ex boyfriends and continuing friendship?

Hi, my ex and I ended it really bad a few days he could see me like nothing happened, time passed and we got back together again only for him to say what if we break up again if he meets someone, I broke it after a few days. To me that meant he did not really want to be with me. He needed a girl and still with it he remained for over a year seeing only me, as a friend only; but time passed, there was him holding my hands one time, biting my arm and leg and I let it be because of course I still cared for him but after that he acted distant and different and started chatting now with many girls. We stayed away from each other but I have asked why, and all he could do was keep quiet for months to then say he wanted to get back together but we would break up again so he contained himself. months after he tell me I should have stood up and stop it; so he is blamming me now for it when he started it but anyway I took it. He has been offensive but now he says I should forget everything

Favorite Answer

It sounds like he doesn't respect or deserve you. It would be safer for you not to date him ever again. Also, you may want to be careful about remaining friends with him if you still have feelings for the guy. I'm not saying you shouldn't forgive, just don't forget.

• kroner

WOW! Dude, the sole way you will discover peace with this concern is to hit upon yet another woman-chum! there is not any way you will sense gentle with this relationship if issues proceed the way they're. Pregnant, 6:00 am telephone calls, etc. etc. and that they are "in simple terms acquaintances"??? No way, no how, guy!!! enable me ask you one elementary question - how might your woman-chum - or the different woman for that count - sense if the shoe have been on the different foot? enable's say you have been getting 6:00 am telephone calls from one former ex, and yet another have been calling you 3-4 situations an afternoon - daily - and nevertheless yet another replaced into pregnant by using you yet had a miscarriage, yet continues to be in consistent touch with you!!! might your woman-chum - or the different woman available - be "gentle" with this??? If everyone solutions "confident" to this question, they're mendacity!!! unload her and discover somebody that provides you all the attention, guy. You deserve that for the duration of any relationship - entire dedication!!! good luck, my chum - curiously such as you're gonna opt for it!!!!!!!!!!!! This woman is mendacity if she says she "loves" you - coz if she did she might on the instant comprehend the way and why that's bothering you and might stop and desist - and that's clearly no longer happening!!!

if 2 people can be friends after they break i think that is great. i look at it, at one time you loved each other so just because you broke up doesn't mean you have end an friendship.

okay, why would you want someone who treats you like that? everyone has fights and the first thing he does is break it off and run? please, you need to move on. there are probably alot of mature guys waiting in line for you. AND HE BIT YOU? that is gross and immature. Find a stable kinda guy.

yeah I know it is hard to get over someone the first guy said get over him if you want try to work something out everyone is different. I would try to work something out but thatis just me so yeah well hope everything goes all right

YES

For all the single ones out there looking for romance:

http://gogo.kubera.ro/passion/passion.html

wow..thats an ear full..soo i think they he has given u alot fo problems and confused you..he needs to be more up front and its not right for you to take his crap either...you can say it works both ways and he never faught for things to happen.. imean what are u suppose to think!?...good luck and stay strong..tell him to tell u what he is really feeling!.

k this might be hard to deal with but... BITING YOUR ARMS AND LEGS??

report him to the police. he's a cannibal.

he is a prick

forget him move on he is an @ss Hole