Denise asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I get my hair to look like this?


especially the front of my hair..I want it big in the front and poofed.

3 Answers

  • H.L.A.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's the updated version of the "half-up" style. Straighten your hair if you need to, then take the front section of hair between your temples, pull it back, but not tight and tease a little underneath (especially if you have thinner hair), then secure with a clip. Some people have it pulled back more than others and some push it forward a little to give the front some lift. You can do this, when you do, in order for it to stay the hair needs to be secured more on the top middle of your head onto the hair that isn't pulled back. Spray lightly with hairspray on the top for any stray fly-aways sticking out and you're all set.

  • 1 decade ago

    All you have to do is take the top half of your hair, pull it back, twist it, then poof it by moving your pulled, twisted hair forward until it poofs as much as you want. Then all you have to do is clip it.

  • 1 decade ago

    grow it long, straighten it and clip some back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.