What happens when the illigals get caught over here and working?

I work at a beef packing plant and I heard yesterday that 4 major beef packing house got shut down

That would make us hurt pretty bad too because not only do we pay them to work but now because they came with false papers now we are out of a job

Favorite Answer

The illegals will probably get deported, rather than prosecuted. Nothing will happen to the companies. If they would put some corporate fat cats in the same jail with the illegals, we might see some progress with this problem. ROUND THEM UP AND SEND THEM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After their arrest, they have to appear in front of a federal judge. The judge determines if they will be deported or face jail time. Most of them will be deported, but after several offenses, criminal charges are usually brought against them. In addition, the records of the business are usually investigated. If an employer can provide the autorities with the false papers of the worker and convince the authorities they believed the documents were real, they may not face any consequences. However, if the business has been investigated before, the employer could also face criminal charges.

It was 6 Swift meat packing plants.

If they came with false papers, how would you be out of a job?

And the illegals they caught are being processed and deported back to their countries of origin.

The company was Swift and it was only closed for a short time. But nearly 1,300 illegals were arrested in I think 8 states. The company had been under investigation for 8 months Good work INS

• DAR

The plants are hiring, not closing, as I understand it. Maybe you'll get a raise.

1300 were arrested, there have to be openings.

edit -

Here's a partial press release from Swift: ""The company was able to resume operations at all facilities the same day, but at reduced output levels. All facilities continue to operate today on all shifts. Initial output levels are expected to be below normal levels over the short term. The Company anticipates no adverse long-term impacts to its operations and remains confident in its ability to serve customers."

Immigration gives the illegals a free trip back to their country. Within a week the illegal will come back across get a new job in another state and phone their old employer to tell them were to send the check. Immigration has alot of these raids during the holidays to better get the illegals home for Christmas to be with family.

The illegals go to jail, then deported, usually. I am glad they are out of a job, and you too, if you are illegal. None of them deserve to take cash under the table from America, and not pay taxes! I hope the company and it's owners were arrested and jailed for having illegally employed illegal aliens, who broke the first law, by coming here ILLEGALLY! Blame your employer's for committing crimes against America, not American citizen's. (If you are legal, get another job, it's not difficult).

Well if your legal no worries,if you aint,well sorry for your luck,Americans are sick of taking care of your sorry ***,go back to Mexico and come back here legally.Oh and as far as finding help in the meat plant,Americans will take care of that,like we always did before illegals came here.

It's a new job oppertunity for Americans. I personally hope they fine the crap out of the business for employing illegals. Raise prices?? Fine. I don't care. If it's too much for me to afford......get ready to ship it out then to the rest of the world that can't afford it either.

They will get deported back to where ever they came from. You people above me are rude. All she did was ask a question. Have some respect.