well i really like this one guy but he is 3 years older that me and dont know what he thinks of me.?

i dont know what to do i mean 2 of my friends know i like him and they keep telling me to ask him out but im scard he will say no.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg, in which part of world do u live???...r u from amazon river basin, where there r only few animals who dont hav any feelings??....r u from a african village, but even they hav some sort of feels....but first of all do u hav some sense?...wat if he is 3 yrs elder to u..it has to be this age difference atleast, he is not 3 yrs younger for u to be scared...just dont mind me if i was harsh,,,,u go on with him, go ahead if u feel he is good guy...but be wise atleast his time, dont go wrong like u did last time...good luck..bye.

• 1 decade ago

how do you know whats going to happen unless you try. you have to take that jump hun. if you don't and then later you will keep thinking what might have been. so go get him talk to him let him know you like him yeah you might get turned down but you will never know till you try.

• 1 decade ago

oi am sure good things

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.